UPDATE, July 8, 2014: A transcript of our financial concerns Twitter chat is now available. Read the tweet conversation on lbbc.org.
If you read and related to our June 18th blog post discussing concerns about the financial impact of a breast cancer diagnosis, our Twitter chat, Coping With the Financial Impact of Breast Cancer, is for you. Join us tonight, June 25, at 8 p.m. (ET) using the hashtag #LBBCchat for an hour-long tweet chat with a panel of breast cancer, finance and legal experts to get answers to your questions and learn about
- what insurance will cover, and how to navigate both hidden and visible costs of breast cancer treatment.
- how breast cancer can impact your personal finances.
- workplace accommodations and disability rights, and what you can do if you lose your job.
- the resources available to help you ease the financial burden of medical bills.
We offer many resources on financial concerns and breast cancer, including a guide, online content, our ask-the-expert series and podcasts and presentations of past programs.
Check out the following from our Ask the Expert series:
- February 2014: Understanding Health Insurance Options
- October 2013: Workplace Issues
- September 2012: Navigating Your New Normal
Listen to and read these podcasts and presentations:
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Webinar Series Part Two: Understanding Disability Rights (October 2013)
- Managing the Financial Impact of Breast Cancer (February 2010)
Discover additional information from these recommended resource listings: