Wellness Weekend is in two days! Before we begin three days of connection, information and inspiration just for you, we want to remind you about ways to share your experience on social media with our hashtags and an Instagram scavenger hunt contest.
For Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, use
- LBBCWellnessWknd to connect with others and get updates about the Annual Fall Conference and Yoga on the Steps.
- #LBBCConf2015 to share breast cancer information you’ve learned from our keynote presentations, plenary sessions and conference workshops.
- #YogaontheSteps to share cool and inspiring photos and reactions to the signature fundraising event taking place in Cheesman Park Pavilion.
If you’re an Instagram user, we also have our LBBC in Denver Scavenger Hunt hashtag, #LBBCinDenver. Participate for the chance to get a $100 Visa Gift Card! Scavenger hunt rules and item descriptions are below.
- You must have an Instagram account. All scavenger hunt photos must be posted on Instagram using #LBBCinDenver and the scavenger hunt item number.
- The Instagram account must be public. LBBC must be able to see the photographs for you to be considered for the gift card.
- All photos must be posted by 3 p.m. MT on Sunday, September 20. The first person to have all photos posted at that time is the winner.
Post contest photos matching the following description on Instagram:
- ITEM 1: Take a photo with a stranger at the Friday night reception or during the conference on Saturday
- ITEM 2: Take a photo of someone wearing an “Ask Me About the Young Women’s Initiative” button
- ITEM 3: Photograph a Denver landmark
- ITEM 4: Take a picture of a speaker at a session
- ITEM 5: Photograph your Friday or Saturday night dinner (who doesn’t pictures of good food?)
- ITEM 6: Snap a selfie with Hollye Jacobs’ or Dr. Mehta’s book
- ITEM 7: Take a photo of yourself or a friend doing a yoga pose
We look forward to seeing everyone very soon!
Live in or near, Denver, Colorado? It’s not too late to join us! Walk-ins are welcomed register on-site on this Friday from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. MT, or Saturday morning from 8 a.m. to 8 a.m.
We will also live Web stream our keynote presentations and track plenary sessions. Learn more on our Web streaming page.